New Registration Required
Your website has recently been upgraded to a newer, mobile-friendly platform. All residents will need to register a new account by clicking here.
Welcome to Polynesian Isles Homeowners Association Website . . .
This website was established and is maintained by the Polynesian Isles Homeowners Association (PIHOA).
PIHOA is a not-for-profit Corporation established to maintain and influence the quality of life for the residents of our Community. This includes:
- Maintaining the common areas including the boat ramp and the canal system.
- Active involvement in the Community.
- Sponsoring social and volunteer events.
- Interacting with local governments on issues of quality of life and growth.
- Organizing assistance to those in need during or after a disaster (hurricanes, fires, accidents).
Please make this website your virtual gateway to the local community. Stay informed and updated on valuable and timely information about our Community.
Members of the Association enjoy the following benefits:
- Use of the pass into Escambia Bay from our canal system (the pass would not be navigable if it were not for PIHOA maintenance),
- Use of the boat ramp
- Maintenance of common properties
- Property value protection
- Right to vote on the expenditure of PIHOA funds, elect officers and establishment of policy.
To join or renew just download our membership form by clicking on “Public Info” tab located at the top of this page.
Please register with this site to qualify for more features and access to many powerful tools. Some of these tools include access to the boat ramp lock combination, and bulletin board postings. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our site, suggestions are welcome.
Join our neighborhood Facebook group @ Poly Isles
Contact Us if you have any questions.
There are no upcoming events.